Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunflowers and Christmas Cantata

Things have gotten a bit busy around here as I'm sure many of you celebrating the holiday season can relate. I'm actually taking a break at this moment from a Christmas Cantata that I'm in today. We had two performances this morning and one more performance this evening.

I finished the sunflower. I don't know whay, but the last round always seems the hardest to finish. The last round has six picots in each section. I actually contemplated doing two more rows which would have brought the number count up to eight picots per section. But honestly, I got tired of the pattern. I'm ready to move on to something else.





Maybe I'll add a few matching coasters to go with the sunflower doily.

Currently working on a doily for my husband's gradmother. It is nearing the halfway mark in its completetion. I need to remember to take a picture of it to show you the progress. I'm using a coral color thread for this doily. 

On top of that, I'm working on some pieces that I will soon be selling in my Etsy shop. It has been awhile since I've made and sold anything online. I'm actually looking forward to this new venture. I'll keep you posted on when my shop is up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment