Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Insomniac Tatting

So what's a girl to do when she can't sleep? A bit of tatting of course! I didn't want to do anything major since I did want to go to sleep sometime that night. Just something small and simple to relax me and hopefully help me to drift off into slumber.

I had Youtube already up on my laptop as my new addiction has been watching Rick Steves' Best of Europe travel videos. His videos are as close as I'll ever get to traveling outside the US.

I got interested in many of the tatting pattern tutorials, especially those from other countries. I soon found myself, with needle and thread in hand, trying out the patterns presented. I did eventually go to sleep that night, but not until after I made this lovely flower from one of the tutorials:




Here is a link to the tutorial if you are interested in watching: 





No comments:

Post a Comment