Saturday, October 6, 2018

Free Class Viewing On Bluprint Until October 12th



Did you hear the news? From now until October 12th, Bluprint is airing ALL Crafty classes for FREE!! Yes, you read that right. You can view Crafty Classes for FREE!! 

I've already taken advantage of it by browsing a few classes I was interested in, but wasn't sure if I would like. Being able to watch the classes can really help you to make that decision on whether or not to purchase the class. (Full disclosure: I am currently watching Marilee Rockley's tatting class.)

Sitting on the fence about a class or two? Now is the time to really see how an instructor teaches and know for sure if the class is right for you.

I am already sold on a couple of classes now that I have been able to sample the class and the instructor's style.

Please spread the news and let your friends and family know about this great opportunity that Crafty has provided through Bluprint.

You can follow this link below or clink on the banner at the lower right side of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment